frozen screen on series 3

Post by Danny Oberma » Sat, 29 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm still (happily) driving a series3 but
the screen has frozen on a database entry.
on, off, esc,   nothing seems to work
Help please
Danny

frozen screen on series 3

Post by Ajai Khatt » Sat, 29 Aug 1998 04:00:00

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998 09:43:07 +0300 in comp.sys.psion.misc, Danny

Quote:>I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm still (happily) driving a series3 but
>the screen has frozen on a database entry.
>on, off, esc,   nothing seems to work

Try a soft reset.

--

Mobile Technology Consultant
Contact online: ICQ# 15273611 (for details: http://www.icq.com/)

1. Series 7 Screen Freeze

My new Series 7's screen loses its touch sensitivity
without warning. The other keys function fine, and it's
still possible to maneuver over the various menues and
commands. But the only way to restore the touch
sensitivity is to perform a soft reboot.

My first Series 7 arrived with this problem and I sent it
back immediately. My second one arrived today, and it
has the same problem! Suspiciously, the machines
have identical serial numbers up to the last two digits.
Psion tech support thinks it might be a problem with a
batch of Series 7s. But whatever the case, I'm getting
fed up.

I know this problem has also occurred with some
Series 5s. Anyone have any answers, or do I have to
keep sending my machines back until I get a good
one?

Thanks.

2. Netscape fonts

3. HELP: S5MX screen frozen with vertical lines

4. NT workstation or Win95 Clients

5. Frozen Screen on 3MX

6. CASE TOOL

7. Series 5 screen v Series 3c screen

8. FS Compumotor Servocontrollers

9. Series 5 Comm Session Has Frozen

10. Series 5 Screen vs HP320 Screen

11. Is the series 5 and the series 5mx screen equal??

12. Web frozen

13. Email app. frozen on Revo