Library Software for Series 3

Post by James Sargen » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 23:54:06

Folks,

I wonder if you can help with a "does there exist" sort of enquiry?

I sing in a choir which has great piles of sheet music all over the place.

I have a spare Series 3mx and was wondering if there is any commercial
or "free" software that would help in looking after this library of
music. Preferably, something involving barcodes would, I think, be best.

Thanks in advance,
James

1. 3-Lib PalmTop Software Library Contents

Thanks for the thought, Lee, but since the software on the CD is
freeware/software/demoware then can't people simply download them
directly from the appropriate websites where they're going to be the
latest versions?  It would certainly save you a lot of time and
effort.  Websites such as http://pda.tucows.com/epocsoft.html are a
great resource and are regularly updated.

Also, it's not appropriate to post HTML attachments in a newsgroup
such as this.  Although they're not binary files they are still quite
large and there are people who will download posts from this group
over a mobile phone connection.  This can obviously get quite costly
for someone who's trying to download your posts!  A better idea might
be to post a link to a website where people can download the
attachments if they so wish.

--
Willee
*** Remove the caps to email me ***

2. Printer permissions puzzle

3. Covey Reference Library for Epoc

4. Download/Upload MP3 files and security vulnerability

5. PsiWin and Schedule+: Couldn't load library

6. ActiveHome Initialization Question

7. 3-Lib library news

8. another distributed forums?

9. ncpd library problems

10. MemoWare and PalmPilot Library Union

11. MemoWare and Lending Library Join Together

12. Recent uploads to the New World Public Library

13. series 7 route planning software wanted