Q: PsiWin2.3 and Toshiba Portege 660CDT

Post by txm » Sun, 21 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi

I installed PsiWin2.3 on Portege 660CDT with Win98 SE installed. No error
messages but not functional either. They cannot communicate. PsiWin is
looking for 5mx forever. I picked "infrared" instead of COM1 or COM2 in
PsiWin's property sheet. I picked same speed. (115200bps)

Has anybody tried this configuration and found any trick? By the way, how
come I cannot see COM4(virtual com port)?

Thank you!

txm

1. PsiWin2.1 vs. PsiWin2.2

I have started to use Outlook98 with PsiWin2.1 and Series5 and didn't notice
any big problem so far. Will PsiWin2.2 give me anything extra (except minus
$49 in my wallet)?

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Mike

2. ntpdate error: no server suitable for synchronization found

3. PsiWin2.3 v PsiWin2.3.2

4. Icons get mixed up

5. PsiMail Qs belong to comp.sys.psion.comm

6. JDK 1.2

7. Paging Service, 5mx, USA, Qs

8. modem-init problems

9. 5mx Qs: CF battery drain, Google

10. 'Today' screen on 5mx + other newbie Qs.

11. Pads and QS(?) sertification...

12. 2 misc Siena Qs (.wves and Sheet)

13. Qs about Ericsson MC218