Psion 5MX and VPN

Post by Chan S » Sun, 29 Oct 2000 11:39:52

Would I be able to use the 5MX to access a Virtual Private Network ?  Sc

1. Checkpoint VPN Secure Remote Software for 5MX

Our company uses Checkpoint VPN Secure Remote software to protect against
unauthorised access to our internal server and email. This runs on Windows
98.
Does anyone know if a similar software exists for the Psion 5MX? If not, any
alternative solutions for accessing my email?
I have the Psion 56Kb Travel modem.
Thanks,
David

2. Problem with DOS files.

3. Retrieveing mail from a VPN with a Psion

4. ShowWindow() function

5. Internet e-mail and other files from a VPN via your ISP using a Psion?

6. Req: Very Urgent Need ! NET developer (12 openings) In Reston VA

7. VPN Client for Epoc32 (Netbook)

8. COMPUTE problem revisited

9. VPN

10. ssl or vpn connectivity

11. VPN Security access clients for EPOC

12. Spontaneous joins Symbian for VPN products on phones

13. Psion 5mx vs Psion 5mx Pro vs MC218