Nokia 2110 with Data Card.

Post by Howard Short » Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hullo,

If anyone has this working successfully could they please give me the
initialization strings please.

Thanks
Howard

Nokia 2110 with Data Card.

Post by Eric On » Sat, 22 Nov 1997 04:00:00

didnt use any strings apart from ATZ  on my setup

if smart dialling is on make sure you select the calling from
'mobile' otherwise the psion may be waiting for a dialtone
which it wont get from a mobile datacard!

also check that your mobile is data enabled.

eric

>Hullo,

>If anyone has this working successfully could they please give me the
>initialization strings please.

>Thanks
>Howard

1. Can I connect a S5 and a Nokia 2110 and connect to my ISP?

Well now that I can connect to the internet via a PC, I can start writing
TCP/IP apps for the S5.

But if possible I would also like to run these apps using my mobile phone. I
know I could buy a new phone but I would PREFER to buy something to plug
between them, ( travel modem ? PCMCIA modem ) and do it that way.

Is this possible? What do I need? Where do I get it?

I'm in London,UK.and my phone is a Nokia 2110 on a Celnet tariff.

I hope someone can suggest a solution as I have NO experience of using any
sort of modem with my mobile and dont even know if it is possible.

Thanks in advance,

David Spooner

2. Cad/ Cam

3. PSION S5 to Nokia 2110

4. Unsharp mask with nikon scan 3.1.2

5. Mesg Suite and Nokia 2110

6. ZOOM2919 56K works on AOL4.0 at 28K

7. Link between nokia 2110 and 3C

8. XML Load Fails

9. Connecting 3a to Nokia 2110

10. Problem connecting 5mx to Nokia 2110

11. PSION & NOKIA 2110

12. psion & nolia 2110