Help me linking GPS and 3A

Post by JF Meze » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Go to the http://www.garmin.com site in the support area, and you should find
the pdf document which contains the documentation of the protocol used to
communicate with the GPS.
or do a search for iop_spec.pdf

Help me linking GPS and 3A

Post by <tna_informati.. » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I'm looking for a description of the serial link to make for connecting a
Garmin 2+ GPS with a Psion 3A, across 3link
Thanks.
                                Cyril

1. GPS Link-ups: Help Please

Hi,

After months of humming and hawing (mainly at the price of the
software), I have taken the plunge and purchased Route Planner
Millennium for my 5MX. I would like to buy a GPS receiver for use with
this software when I'm driving (although I may use the receiver on its
own occasionally, so don't want the Palmtop one).

Anyway, so I'm looking to get a Garmin (probably an E-Trex) GPS
receiver and link that puppy up with the Psion. I've been looking
around lots of sites but can't seem to find anyone who can sell me a
direct link cable, i.e. one that doesn't have two cables linked
together or an awkward adapter. Can anyone give me any advice on this?

Thanks,

Mark

2. Lotus 123: Printing: Selected lines or ranges only

3. Who can help: looking for Psion Link or MC Link for Macintosh System 6.x

4. Please Help! =(

5. Cost of Link for 3a - help?

6. Win98se lost my keyboard. VxD blue screen

7. Cost of Link for 3a - help

8. Stale NFS file handles

9. 3-link 3a problems NEED HELP

10. need help 3-link 3a

11. help linking siena to 3a

12. HELP! Linking a PSion 3a with a PC

13. Help sought: How to connect 3a 3-Link to new 3c?