Help me linking GPS and 3A

Post by JF Meze » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Go to the http://www.garmin.com site in the support area, and you should find
the pdf document which contains the documentation of the protocol used to
communicate with the GPS.
or do a search for iop_spec.pdf

Help me linking GPS and 3A

Post by <tna_informati.. » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I'm looking for a description of the serial link to make for connecting a
Garmin 2+ GPS with a Psion 3A, across 3link
Thanks.
                                Cyril

1. GPS Link-ups: Help Please

Hi,

After months of humming and hawing (mainly at the price of the
software), I have taken the plunge and purchased Route Planner
Millennium for my 5MX. I would like to buy a GPS receiver for use with
this software when I'm driving (although I may use the receiver on its
own occasionally, so don't want the Palmtop one).

Anyway, so I'm looking to get a Garmin (probably an E-Trex) GPS
receiver and link that puppy up with the Psion. I've been looking
around lots of sites but can't seem to find anyone who can sell me a
direct link cable, i.e. one that doesn't have two cables linked
together or an awkward adapter. Can anyone give me any advice on this?

Thanks,

Mark

2. Win98se lost my keyboard. VxD blue screen

3. Who can help: looking for Psion Link or MC Link for Macintosh System 6.x

4. Lotus 123: Printing: Selected lines or ranges only

5. Cost of Link for 3a - help?

6. Please Help! =(

7. Cost of Link for 3a - help

8. Stale NFS file handles

9. 3-link 3a problems NEED HELP

10. need help 3-link 3a

11. help linking siena to 3a

12. HELP! Linking a PSion 3a with a PC

13. Help sought: How to connect 3a 3-Link to new 3c?