New - CoDriver version 2.0, the RoutePlanner/StreetPlanner companion

New - CoDriver version 2.0, the RoutePlanner/StreetPlanner companion

Post by Patrick F » Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:00:00

The commonest request I've had from users of CoDriver, my in car
navigation software, has been that it would work with StreetPlanner
too. Well, now it does!

CoDriver takes the directions from RoutePlanner or StreetPlanner and
presents them turn by turn in clear, screen high text and graphics,
and reads them out too! Linked to a GPS it does all this automatically
at the appropriate moment, but it also works manually.

Other new features in version 2.0 include -
- Estimated Time of Arrival
- Compatible with the "moving map" in RoutePlanner/StreetPlanner
- File linking - combine multiple routes

CoDriver is shareware - try it out now from:
http://freespace.*.net/patrick.fox/codriver

Cheers
Patrick
CoDriver - In-Car Navigation for the Psion 5
http://freespace.*.net/patrick.fox/codriver/