3c & MACSYS

Post by Sven » Tue, 13 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi all
I installed Tom Dolbilin's excellent MACRO SYSTEM 2.0 on my 3a-Emulator and
it works perfectly. In my eyes it`s a "must have" App.
But I'm not able to use it on my 3c (German version). When I try to install
a simple translated(recordet or demo) macro I get a hint (like) "wrong
parameters" right after
chosing the *.mco-file. There is a section in the readme-file which says
that macros will only work with orig.  App's. Scince the version is from
1994, I thought that this is the reason for the problem on my 3c. But now
I've read from a ng that there are 3c owners which use Macro System.  So
I'm confused. Any ideas why it's refusing to work on my loved 3c ?  BTW how
can I change Format-settings in the Time-app with a macro? My recorded ones
didn't notice the Time.app-button keystrokes.

thanks
 Sven

3c & MACSYS

Post by Sven » Tue, 13 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi all
I installed Tom Dolbilin's excellent MACRO SYSTEM 2.0 on my 3a-Emulator and
it works perfectly. In my eyes it`s a "must have" App.
But I'm not able to use it on my 3c (German version). When I try to install
a simple translated (recordet or demo) macro I get a hint (like) "wrong
parameters" right after
chosing the *.mco-file. There is a section in the readme-file which says
that macros will only work with orig.  App's. Scince the version is from
1994, I thought that this is the reason for the problem on my 3c. But now
I've read from a ng that there are 3c owners which use MACSYS.  So
I'm confused. Any ideas why it's refusing to work on my loved 3c ?

BTW how can I change Format-settings in the Time-app with a macro? My
recorded ones
didn't notice the Time.app-button keystrokes.

Thanks
  Sven

3c & MACSYS

Post by Sven » Thu, 15 May 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi all
<snip>
> BTW how can I change Format-settings in the Time-app with a macro? My
> recorded ones  didn't notice the Time.app-button keystrokes.

ok. this part is solved I've done with the Macro-Editor !
Ciao
 Sven

1. macsys compatability problems with 3C?

Hello

Is anyone using macsys on the 3C? I have encountered a couple of
problems that I suspect may be due to compatability issues (OVAL or
the new/updated applications)

* SendKeys does not work in Agenda
* RunAppC universally fails to find running applications

Any information or experience, positive or negative, would be
gratefully appreciated.

Alex
Please remove the '$' in the from line before reply via email.
Anti-UCE filter in operation.

2. How can I connect a PC modem to Mac?

3. W98 & PSIWIN V2.2 & Psion 3c

4. Any resources for Enea OSE?

5. Help for MacSys on an S3a...? (And, is the MacSys link dead?)

6. I Can't Create New Project Because EnvDTE Error!!! Help Me!!!

7. Manual or Docu for MACSYS ???

8. Eps and spot colors?

9. MACSYS macro (for Oliver Garcia)

10. Macsys