Problem with german S3a and Macro System2.0 Macros :-(

Problem with german S3a and Macro System2.0 Macros :-(

Post by Antonio Nisioti » Tue, 06 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hello Everyone,
i have a german S3a and problems by using Tom Dolbilin's Macro System
and
Macros witch use the Bring-Server of my Psion. In german Psions they use
other (hard coded) Keys (Psion-J instead of Psion-B). Now i want to use
ExAb1.9 (Macro for extracting Abbreviations) but it won't work with my
german Psion because of the different Bring-Keys. Does someone know a
solution? Can someone help me with that?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Antonio Nisiotis

Post by Geoff Morriso » Wed, 07 Jan 1998 04:00:00

> i have a german S3a and problems by using Tom Dolbilin's Macro System
> and
> Macros witch use the Bring-Server of my Psion. In german Psions they use
> other (hard coded) Keys (Psion-J instead of Psion-B). Now i want to use
> ExAb1.9 (Macro for extracting Abbreviations) but it won't work with my
> german Psion because of the different Bring-Keys. Does someone know a
> solution? Can someone help me with that?
> Thanks in advance.

This problem and the solution is documented at:

        http://www.livetext.com/macsys/

which is the Macsys home page.

Go to the FAQ area and look at the 3rd bullet under the Question "Are
there any known bugs?"

Geoff Morrison
BT Labs
UK

1. german psion S3a and macro system 2.0

Hello Everyone,

can someone help me by a problem i have with Tom Dobilins Macro System?
I have a german S3a and the PutText command in german psions is psion-j
and not psion-b. this is a hard coded feature i am told.
to use Macro System i need a patched macro.opa. I already tried to patch
it (hexeditor) like told by the Author.But failed. (I just get a
errormsg).
Question: can someone send me a patched "german version" of macro.opa or
any solution to my problem. i really like to use this program (and some
macros
like ExAb)!
Thanks in advance for any suggestion and a happy new year to everyone!

Regards,
Antonio Nisiotis

(and take the 66 out of the Mailaddress :-)

2. Script Outline

3. Help needed for Macro Problem

4. Shortcuts

5. Macro 5 Record Dup Problems

6. I2C with AVR (Beginner!)

7. Switchtask Macro Problem

8. Thunder Clock

9. Macro 5 problem was: Encrypted mail

10. Macro or program to sum data fields on 5mx

11. keyboard macro freeware?

12. Pen macro (5mx)

13. Keyboard Macro compatible with S5 Agenda?