Announcing BankPlus version 2.0

Post by Neil D. Bentle » Sat, 24 Aug 1996 04:00:00

writes

Quote:>The latest version of BankPlus v2.0 is now available. Keep track of your
>bank accounts with the latest version of BankPlus, the small, and
>easy-to-use bank account program. Features include:

>Provision for eight bank or credit card accounts
>Standing order payment
>Currency conversion
>Total balances and Categories
>Statement verification plus Onscreen or printed statements
>Inter-Account transfers, password protection
>International support and online help

>Several new features have been added, including the much requested
>currency converter, category totals, the ability to pay standing orders up
>to six months in advance, basic Quicken export, plus improved
>international format handling and several other tweaks. Note that the file
>structure has changed with this version. Please read the upgrade.txt file
>supplied with the software.

>File available from usual sources, plus the BankPlus Homepage:

>http://members.aol.com/palmtop/bankplus.htm

>Pete Sipple

For those of us not familar with the original version could you tell us
whether it supports both the Series 3 and 3a or just the 3a?  Does it
also have Quicken import?  My ideal would be to take my accounts with me
when I travel and then be able to automatically update them when I get
home.
--
Neil D. Bentley

Announcing BankPlus version 2.0

Post by Pete Sippl » Wed, 28 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Neil,

BankPlus is for the Series 3a, and Bank is for the Series 3.

BankPlus can export to Quicken.

Regards,

Pete

-----Pete Sipple, Essex Radio plc Engineering
Clifftown Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS1 1SX
http://www.essexradio.netforce.net

Post by Shift Co- Ordinato » Fri, 30 Aug 1996 04:00:00

| writes
| >The latest version of BankPlus v2.0 is now available. Keep track of
your
| >bank accounts with the latest version of BankPlus, the small, and
| >easy-to-use bank account program. Features include:
| >
| >Provision for eight bank or credit card accounts
| >Standing order payment
| >Currency conversion
| >Total balances and Categories
| >Statement verification plus Onscreen or printed statements
| >Inter-Account transfers, password protection
| >International support and online help
| >
| >Several new features have been added, including the much requested
| >currency converter, category totals, the ability to pay standing
orders up
| >to six months in advance, basic Quicken export, plus improved
| >international format handling and several other tweaks. Note that the
file
| >structure has changed with this version.Please read the upgrade.txt
file
| >supplied with the software.
| >
| >File available from usual sources, plus the BankPlus Homepage:
| >
| >http://members.aol.com/palmtop/bankplus.htm
| >
| >Pete Sipple
| For those of us not familar with the original version could you tell us
| whether it supports both the Series 3 and 3a or just the 3a?  Does it
| also have Quicken import? My ideal would be to take my accounts with me
| when I travel and then be able to automatically update them when I get
| home.
| --
| Neil D. Bentley

Also the URL doesn't work. I hoped to read the answers on the home page.

Bob Munson

Announcing BankPlus version 2.0

Post by Pete Sippl » Fri, 30 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Sorry, I gave out the wrong URL

The Bankplus homepage is:

http://members.aol.com/petesipple/bankplus.htm

Regards,

Pete

Announcing BankPlus version 2.0

Post by Daniel Pfu » Fri, 30 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> Also the URL doesn't work. I hoped to read the answers on the home page.

Bob,

For you and others looking for author's URLs, have a go at the ultimate
resource page at:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8130/prgers.htm

Regards,

Daniel Pfund
--
|\ |\   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8130/        __
| )|/   ============================================       ///
|/ |     Home of DPBank and my other Psion programs     __///
"If you can't beat them, join them" ;-) CIS:101743,775  \\X/

1. Announcing BankPlus v2.2

Keep track of your bank accounts with BankPlus v2.2, the latest
version of this small, inexpensive and easy-to-use bank account
program.
BankPlus now has provision for 16 accounts and twice as many
categories as before. For features such as standing order payment,
currency conversion, statement printing, exporting & verification,
password protection and a balance graph, try out the new, faster
BankPlus v2.2

Available from http://members.aol.com/petesipple/bankplus.htm

Pete

2. NIPS*95 Call For Workshop Proposals

3. Announcing: New Version of NotePlan and New Windows version

4. WTB: A600

5. Handheldmed.com Announces the Free Release of Patient Tracker 2.0

6. Profile mess in Win2K Pro?

7. Pocket IQ announce BMI Pro version 1.2

8. Pocket IQ announces Convert5 Pro version 3.65.

9. Announcing Speaking Clock Version 2.10

10. New - CoDriver version 2.0, the RoutePlanner/StreetPlanner companion

11. HomeBank version 2.0 released (Series 5)

12. ETools version 2.0