Free Loudspeaker Box Design Software for Psion5mx

Free Loudspeaker Box Design Software for Psion5mx

Post by Andrew Rimel » Sun, 06 Apr 2003 06:29:59

Speaker Enclosure Design programme V2.0 for Psion 5/5mx

Primarily aimed at sub-woofer box design this program can in fact be
used to design any loudspeaker enclosure box.

Use this program to design the following box types:

     * Sealed
     * Ported
     * 4th Order Bandpass
     * 6th Order Bandpass

The program comes with a driver database which initially contains 29
different loudspeaker drivers. You can edit this database and add your
own drivers as you wish.

This program is free software, there are no time limits or disabled
functions.

Please go to
http://www.geocities.com/andrew_and_deborah/Psion/Speaker/speaker.html
and help yourself.

1. Email Software and multiple remote boxes

I have set up my email software (Psion Email) to have 2 remote boxes for
different email accounts, but I am unable to "hot swop" between them. I have
to log off and redial. As this is using my mobile phone whilst working away,
it's a bit of a pain.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Rob Marsh

2. PalmIII Give Away

3. FS Psion 3a 1/2Mb + PC Link + Software, All Boxed With Original Manuals

4. Looking to sell your old palm?

5. Software for Psion5mx

6. record data with simulink

7. S3s and its loudspeaker?

8. Your Opinions?

9. Series 7 Loudspeaker Off, Please!

10. Free Psion software

11. Free registerered version 3a or 3c psion software

12. More free netBook/Series 7 software