Tab title tooltip location suggestion

Post by v6v.. » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 03:25:42

Hi, I'd like to suggest moving the tooltips which appear when you hover over a tab to be located underneath the tab (or anywhere else besides above the tab). I frequently trigger the tooltip when trying to access the Options Bar.

Note: I realize you can turn off the tooltips, but I like having them on for quick access to remind myself of all the various tools available.

Thanks!

1. *** Tooltip location Proglem

i have tooltip in my Director 6 project, but
when i do the mose over it does not show me at the location i want it
to,
i can place the tooltip anywhere on the stage,

but at mouse over it is at the center of the stage

how can i have it show it at different location, (at the bottom of the
stage)

Thank you

Taps

2. Is there IE 3.0 code for Flash detection??

3. CFLAYOUTAREA Tab Tooltip Bug Help!

4. streaming ???

5. Wandering Page Tab Needs to go to Original Location

6. Request.Cookies and UD4 Live data view and IIS

7. tooltip - defining size of tooltip according to textlength?

8. Need to display full file location in title bar

9. CFLAYOUT Tab Mouseover title problem

10. cflayout collapsable title tab style

11. Blank Windows title bar appearing on TOC tab

12. Framesets top.location==self.location