Making application bar and options bar horizontal panels

Making application bar and options bar horizontal panels

Post by v6v.. » Fri, 06 Mar 2009 04:19:38

(Ideas pulled from this thread <http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b7ff72/15>.)

I'd like to suggest that when you tear off the application bar or option bar, it should conform to the horizontal panel design of the other other panels such as Info, Layers, etc. Here's an example of how this might be implemented:

 <http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/darthsauce/mac/horz-vert_palet...>

Thanks.

1. horizontal slide bar/scroll bar --I-----

Hi,

I am desperately looking for a way to display a horizontal slide
bar/scroll bar on my web page.It should look something like this:
--I------
(wherey the ' I ' is the moving part)

If anyone can give me a hint where to find a script for this or any
other idea how to create something like this I would be more than
thankful!

Laura

2. No Save Option when pdf file is opened as and embedded file...

3. Horizontal scroll bar controlling horizontal scrolling images

4. Creating a sound matching program in flash. help?

5. How to hide tab bar and application bar?

6. ColdFusion Admin Login Denial of Service

7. Scaling Horizontal Bar

8. Use for the red-eye tool..

9. Menu Bar with Horizontal like macromedias one

10. Urgent!! 3rd Post - Horizontal scroll bar bug

11. Creating horizontal menu bar.

12. No Horizontal Scroll Bar

13. Horizontal Drop Down Menu Bar