Is it really necessary to have a CMYK channel?

Is it really necessary to have a CMYK channel?

Post by Rydo.. » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 23:49:01

If you wanted to see how all the channels looked, why not just turn on all the channels? It's not like we have an "all layers" layer now do we?

Is it really necessary to have a CMYK channel?

Post by Scott Falkne » Thu, 05 Feb 2009 04:56:39

One click is better than four (or more) clicks. Plus a composite channel lets us make quick a luminosity mask.

1. Is HTML or Flash option really necessary?

Do you think its necessary to give an option of HTML or Flash for a
website? So many websites have some Flash involved in them now that most
surfers would have to update their browser regardless to enjoy their
surfing experience. I hadn't planned on giving that option on a website
I was creating, but thought I would get another opinion.

Thanks

2. Image Loading Problem

3. Is it really necessary to detect Flash?

4. Problems with Special Characters

5. Pure ASP, is it really necessary??

6. Template problem???

7. Using Tables with AOL

8. Is it really necessary to reassign font?

9. Yellow channel making grayscale CMYK image muddy

10. CMYK to Multi Channel dot gain

11. Channel blending modes in CMYK?

12. RGB to CMYK - Cyan channel is allways without detail