Can't resize window

Post by rgud.. » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 03:52:56

I'm an experienced user, but it seems like a rookie problem.

Somehow my window has gotten behind the "File, edit, image, layer, etc. bar and the bottom right corner is extended all the way and there is no way to make the window smaller. I know how to make the document smaller by pressing "+" or "-". Pressing the tab key doesn't work either.do

I'm not able to open two windows at the same time now and drag layers from document to another. Each window opens up to the "full screen" size.

I've logged in under another user account on my mac and it DOES work. Do you know what setting/preference I need to change to alleviate the problem?

Can you help?

Thanks
Robin

Can't resize window

Post by Neil_Kel.. » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 03:59:30

rgudgel

This is the Photoshop "Feature Requests" area -- not for routine problem solving. Please ask your question in the regular "Photoshop Macintosh" area, and be sure to include info about which version of CS and OS you are using.

This topic posting will be deleted shortly.

Thanks.

Neil

Can't resize window

Post by Neil_Kel.. » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 04:03:12

rgudgel

This is the Photoshop "Feature Requests" area -- not for routine problem solving. Please ask your question in the regular "Photoshop Macintosh" area, so that others will see it. And be sure to include info about which version of CS and OS you are using.

This topic posting will be deleted shortly.

Thanks.

Neil

1. Page doesn't resize with bookmarks window

In Acrobat 6.01 Pro, when I resize the bookmark window the page doesn't resize. The Default Zoom is Page Width in the Preferences. The same file works as expected in Acrobat Reader 5.05, i.e., with a resizing of the Bookmarks panel, the zoom is adjusted to page width. Is this an undocumented feature or do I have some obsure setting wrong? Thanks

2. can't install acrobat reader on my ibook

3. Resize window without popup, resize or scroll capabilities

4. pop-up blocker

5. Frame is resize when window is resize

6. Illustrator 10 file won't open. Advice requested.

7. Resize window - No toolbars, resize handles, etc.

8. syed dreamweaver ultradev general discussion

9. popup window in flash and resize the window

10. flash and resize window problem

11. resize a swf to fit browser window??

12. Resize your flash movie along with the window

13. How to resize Flash MX window?