Quick zoom

Post by v6v.. » Thu, 05 Mar 2009 06:43:20

I realize something similar to this is in Bridge, but it'd be nice to have something when working with the actual images. My request is to have the ability to zoom in quickly, sort of like a magnifying loop but with the on-the-fly functionality of the Bird's Eye View feature. For example, maybe I can hold the Z key and click-and-drag the mouse to zoom in, then when I let go it zooms out to the original size.

1. Embedding Quick Time Movies and its zoom features

Is there any problems embedding a QuickTime 4  movie? How can I have the
controls embedded as well? I am allowed to insert the movie, but it does not
bring the zoom '+' or '-' controls. Is there a way to bring these controls
or create some?

TX in advanced!

2. inheritance theory for flash 2004

3. zoom, zoom, zoom....

4. swf question

5. SCROLL, ZOOM IN, ZOOM OUT, PRINT MAP HELP

6. Ray West and/or Tom Muck

7. How much zoom is good zoom?

8. time pausing

9. Zoom In and Zoom Out