Can't shift select paths and channels, what gives?

Can't shift select paths and channels, what gives?

Post by Rydo.. » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:45:19

Why can't I shift select channels or paths? Lets say I want to throw away 4 old paths at once, I have to select each one and trash? This kind of nonsense is why I'm always bashing Photoshop and Adobe.

Can't shift select paths and channels, what gives?

Post by christoph_pfaffenbich.. » Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:05:26

The matter itself is not without merit, but please forgive me for criticizing You Your tone seems unnecessarily rude to me.

Can't shift select paths and channels, what gives?

Post by Donald_Mitch.. » Sat, 14 Mar 2009 08:34:04

I've been wishing you could do that since the dawn of time. Or at least since Version 2.0.

Can't shift select paths and channels, what gives?

Post by progr.. » Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:06:06

So have a lot of other people. Unfortunately, they don't work at adobe.

Can't shift select paths and channels, what gives?

Post by T._Schm.. » Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:25:04

Right count me in on that wishlist. By now we can select multiple Channels in CS4 and delete them. In CS3 you could select multiple Channels with no use at all. Maybe in CS5 you can drag them from one Document to the other, who knows. They're probably busy with adding new 3D features and promoting the speed decrease through LightRoomish features like the crappy Adjustment Panel.

1. Shift+ctrl+I doesn't select inverse

Hey all, maybe somebody knows the answer to this. When I have something selected, pressing Shift+Ctrl+I doesn't select inverse or do anything. Anybody else run into this. Deleting prefs doesn't fix it and every other keyboard shortcut I use works fine. What the dilly? Thanks

-ninja

2. please, assistance needed (pc problem)

3. VeriSign PayFlow Pro

4. Memory problems...

5. Sprite channels gives me headache

6. Flash Into Director

7. convert to profile gives colour shift

8. The need to use Paths and Channels

9. One (1) click to delete channels and paths in CS3

10. Can not select channels?

11. Shift and Ctrl Click do not select multiple layers