We should be able to turn off all channels like we can with layers

We should be able to turn off all channels like we can with layers

Post by Rydo.. » Fri, 23 Jan 2009 23:46:48

Why? Just because it annoys me that I can't!

We should be able to turn off all channels like we can with layers

Post by Ann_Shelbou.. » Sun, 25 Jan 2009 06:19:30

Why?

To look at a completely blank canvas?

Seems like an odd way to want to spend your day?!

We should be able to turn off all channels like we can with layers

Post by Rydo.. » Thu, 29 Jan 2009 01:24:48

Why not? That's how layers work.

We should be able to turn off all channels like we can with layers

Post by Neil_Kel.. » Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:22:09

How would you use a blank canvas created this way?

Neil

We should be able to turn off all channels like we can with layers

Post by Rydo.. » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:12:07

Use a blank canvas? I'm not sure what you mean. I simply want the ability to turn off all the channels at the same time the same way I can turn off all layers at the same time.

We should be able to turn off all channels like we can with layers

Post by Mike_Ornel.. » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:27:02

genius.

We should be able to turn off all channels like we can with layers

Post by Neil_Kel.. » Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:54:51

Rydog,

      Use a blank canvas?

Let's try this again:

      I simply want the ability to turn off all the channels at the same time

What you have then is...? And for what specific purpose would you use it?

Neil

We should be able to turn off all channels like we can with layers

Post by Rydo.. » Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:35:50

just for giggles

1. Channels Turn Off By Themselves

I find that when I play my movie some set a channels turn themselves off.  I
don't know what I am doing that would cause this to happen.  The only
description in the documentation I can find discusses the little channel
on/off squares in the score window.

I am a relatively new user of Director 7, but a long time computer user.
There is the chance that I am typing command keys inadvertently which have
unknown meaning to me.  (For example, when editing text I often type
control-arrow key to move forward or back a work only to be moved to the
next/previous score object.)

Thank you in advance,

Andy Adler

2. Chang Value of file field in ASP

3. turn color channels off

4. Removing Chainlink Fence

5. turn on/off a set of buttons .. hide layers load unload movie

6. Correction

7. How do I turn off double-spacing in layers

8. Horizontal Looper Question

9. How to turn off layers in an action?

10. Sound turn on & turn off

11. Turn off Check in / Check Off

12. Turn off shut off Adobe Acrobat Reader update

13. How to Turn Off the Smart measurements box off in CS4 MAC