Rename

Post by roboph.. » Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:54:19

I wish there were more digits to batch rename. Also, I wish you could separate two numbers with a - . Example, 33- 33333+more digits. I am on C2
George Robinson

1. Batch Rename Flash Library Items?

Hi:

 Is there a tool (third party or otherwise), that will allow you to rename all
of the items in your library?  For instance, I'd like to append to the name of
the items in my library so, mcHappy becomes mcHappy10-1.

 Sincerely,

 Loren Elks

2. Login & Session Variable

3. Rename flash variable names with php/perl?

4. fading masks

5. Rename scene names ?

6. Flashplayer Hangs - I'm stumped

7. Windows Projector way to rename the window title?

8. load SWF, rename SWF?

9. Rename dyn textbox in duplicated movie clip?

10. Flash Player rename

11. Can I rename my tweens in the library?

12. Rename Slide Bug?