Rename

Post by roboph.. » Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:54:19

I wish there were more digits to batch rename. Also, I wish you could separate two numbers with a - . Example, 33- 33333+more digits. I am on C2
George Robinson

1. Batch Rename Flash Library Items?

Hi:

 Is there a tool (third party or otherwise), that will allow you to rename all
of the items in your library?  For instance, I'd like to append to the name of
the items in my library so, mcHappy becomes mcHappy10-1.

 Sincerely,

 Loren Elks

2. please test site, mostly with AOL, thanks

3. Rename flash variable names with php/perl?

4. Login & Session Variable

5. Rename scene names ?

6. fading masks

7. Windows Projector way to rename the window title?

8. Flashplayer Hangs - I'm stumped

9. load SWF, rename SWF?

10. Rename dyn textbox in duplicated movie clip?

11. Flash Player rename

12. Can I rename my tweens in the library?

13. Rename Slide Bug?