Open Image on 2nd Monitor/Multiple Monitor Support

Open Image on 2nd Monitor/Multiple Monitor Support

Post by Russell_Dohrm.. » Mon, 02 Feb 2009 08:20:04

I use Photoshop on a dual monitor set up - the Photoshop toolbar and all panels are on one monitor and I put the images to edit on the other monitor. In Photoshop CS3, CS2, and CS when I dragged an image to the 2nd monitor, all future opens would occur on that monitor. Also, when I closed Photoshop, it would remember and open images on my 2nd monitor by default. Now in CS4 I have to drag the first image over to the 2nd monitor before I begin to work on it. If I were to tab my images all subsequent images would open on the 2nd monitor, but I I float the images then each image has to be dragged over before I can work on it. Please consider adding this feature to dual monitor support in the next minor update to CS4.

This feature is needed on my MAC PowerPC G5, running OS 10.4.11 using CS4. Thanks for considering this request.