Enhance list "Layer effects" under layer shows

Enhance list "Layer effects" under layer shows

Post by Mari.. » Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:17:52

Hi!
Currently, under a layer I can see a list of layer effects - fine!

But if I could not duplicate the effects, and change the order of imposition?

For example, when I want to use more stroke effekts or when I want to rearrange the shadow of the outer glow.

When you add a group of effects can be imposed by the effect on the effect of.
Now I have to get it to create another smart objects.