Easy way to send RGB values to clipboard

Easy way to send RGB values to clipboard

Post by John_Stanow.. » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:33:18

I often arrive at colors in Photoshop which I'd like to use in Dreamweaver as a hexidecimal background color. Often a div background color will need to be matched to edges of an image created in PS and saved for the web. After sampling or creating a solid color in Photoshop I take a reading of the color and then have to write down the RGB values so I can type them in in Dreamweaver. It would be really nice if there was some way to add an icon that when pressed would copy the entire 6 digit RGB code to the clipboard as text so that I could just paste it in when back in Dreamweaver. I know this sounds kinda petty but it would really speed things up.

Easy way to send RGB values to clipboard

Post by Chris_.. » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:33:38

Color palette -> Copy Color As HTML

Easy way to send RGB values to clipboard

Post by John_Stanow.. » Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:54:02

Awesome! Thanks! Do you know if there's a way to copy only the number and not the "color="#...""?

Easy way to send RGB values to clipboard

Post by Chris_.. » Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:40:14

Not at this time.

1. RGB values not = HTML values

Hey,

I am trying to match up a small flash nav into an html page, and the two
background colors are not matching up. They match up fine on my Mac, but
on some PC's they don't. Extrememly inconsistent. I've tried everything:
matching exact RGB values, matching exact HEX numbers, and they still
don't match. Has anybody cured this problem?

thanks in advance,

David Schell

" You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear
weapons, but at the very least you need a beer "  -   Frank Zappa

2. linking a fla to a certain frame in another fla......

3. Read values form Access and Send values to Flash Movie

4. BUG: "Insert Record" problem using MX and PHP

5. mark an area in presention window and send to clipboard

6. placing a picture sequence in slideshow

7. Send to clipboard

8. Exporting DW 4 Site to MX

9. Getting Freehand to send RGB to the printer

10. RGB values different in Flash

11. Changing RGB values with action script

12. scripting rgb values

13. Get RGB values of existing clip