Reordering tabs

Post by v6v.. » Thu, 05 Mar 2009 06:54:54

With the addition of tabs in CS4, I'd like to request that when a user reorders them, their order should be preserved when using the Command-Tilde shortcut. For example, I have files labeled A, B, and C. I open them in the order of A, C, B. I reorder the tabs so they're lined up as A, B, C. Currently, when I "tab" through they follow the order of how they were opened, A, C, B. But this should really be A, B, C.

The reason for my request is that my work includes many sets of images that follow a certain order.

1. z-index reordering by DW

Hello,

I am a layer maniac who is using 20 layers on 3 different indexes. I am
going out of my head because DW keeps changing the z-index of my layers.

Here's the arrangement:

On the layer palette I have 5 layers at z-index 1, 5 layers at z-index 2, 10
layers at z-index 3.
If I drag the bottom layer up the list a couple spots, the index reorders
itself to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 etc... instead of 1,1,1,1,1, 2,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3
etc....

I've spent way too much time fixing this over and over...

I'm using w95, DW1.2

2. Resize marquee selection

3. Reordering of items pulled from DB

4. Uploading files from a flash client to a CF server - how to ???

5. recordset reordering

6. Bad Spyder?

7. Reordering results?

8. reordering data?

9. Need help with list reordering

10. Page reordering/combining when printing

11. Reordering Swatches

12. Reordering Lists