BA/2 - Update utility disks?

Post by /2 Use » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

How do you make these files fit on the utility disks?
When BA/2 asks for disk one. does it really mean disk zero?
My CPU goes to full load and slows down until I close the utility when ever
it tries to write, POINTDD.SYS.
I am using Warp 4 with FP9.

TIA

BA/2 - Update utility disks?

Post by /2 Use » Wed, 03 Feb 1999 04:00:00

 How do you make these files fit on the utility disks?
 When BA/2 asks for disk one. does it really mean disk zero?
 My CPU goes to full load and slows down until I close the utility when ever
 it tries to write, POINTDD.SYS.
 I am using Warp 4 with FP9.

 TIA

Well I decided to just copy the files to a floppy to run BA/2 after booting
off the 3 floppies. It works just fine like this.

1. BA/2 and OS/.2 Utility disks

Just installed BA/2 and OS/2 4.0 +FP1. I wanted to create the diskettes for
emergencies. I created them through the process on the OS/2 system. Disks 0,
1, 2, 3. I then went to the BA/2 section of my desktop and started the process
to update them with BA/2 drivers. The program said to insert disk 1 so I
inserted #1 (which was the second disk created). However it ran out of space
writing files.

Have I mis-interpreted disk 1; was this supposed to be DISK 0? Has anyone else
had this problem?

Thanks.

Marvin Fletcher
Department of History
Ohio University
Athens OH 45701

2. Line break in \cite{}

3. BA/2 utility disks and scheduler?

4. SBS 4.5 and Exchange Logic

5. update Merlin utility disks with BackAgain/2 Pro

6. Merge of two nodes ... two to go ...

7. MCP, Utility Diskettes and BA/2 Crash Recovery

8. FS: 100MHz 24-Bit Indy's $1000

9. BA/2 Utilities Diskettes

10. BA/2 Utility Diskettes

11. BA/2000 Server update breaks scheduler

12. BA/2 utility disks and scheduler? - Answer for utility

13. Warp 4 Utility disk says 'non-system disk' ?