Need disk image for OS/2 Warp 3.0 (red box) - Display Driver disk 4

Need disk image for OS/2 Warp 3.0 (red box) - Display Driver disk 4

Post by Robin Mu » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:24:37

I just picked up an old copy of OS/2 Warp version 3.0 that my school's
Comp. Sci. department was giving away. Before installing it, I made
backup copies of all the disks, using Linux and xdfcopy to save disk
images on my hard disk. But xdfcopy returned an error on Display Driver
disk 4. Does anyone have a copy of OS/2 Warp 3.0 lying around with a
good Display Driver disk 4? If so, could you email me a good disk image?

Incidentally, does anyone have a list of what manuals, etc. are supposed
to be in the box? It seems to be complete, but I can't seem to find a
master contents list to check it against.

Thanks in advance.

--
Robin Munn

Need disk image for OS/2 Warp 3.0 (red box) - Display Driver disk 4

Post by Robin Mu » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:35:25

Quote:>I just picked up an old copy of OS/2 Warp version 3.0 that my school's
>Comp. Sci. department was giving away. Before installing it, I made
>backup copies of all the disks, using Linux and xdfcopy to save disk
>images on my hard disk. But xdfcopy returned an error on Display Driver
>disk 4. Does anyone have a copy of OS/2 Warp 3.0 lying around with a
>good Display Driver disk 4? If so, could you email me a good disk image?

>Incidentally, does anyone have a list of what manuals, etc. are supposed
>to be in the box? It seems to be complete, but I can't seem to find a
>master contents list to check it against.

>Thanks in advance.

Never mind -- I managed to get a good copy off of it after all.

--
Robin Munn