Warp connect and Banyan

Post by Brian Kowa » Thu, 28 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know if its possible to add the Banyan Vines 6.0 protocol
to Warp Connect MPTS?

Thanks,

Brian
Brian Kowald
TiltRac Corporation
3353 Earhart Suite 212
Carrollton TX 75006

http://www.tiltrac.com

Warp connect and Banyan

Post by RokNr » Wed, 11 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Kowald)Wed, 27 Nov 1996 15:00:19 GMT writes:
:>
:>Does anyone know if its possible to add the Banyan Vines 6.0 protocol
:>to Warp Connect MPTS?
:>
:>Thanks,
:>
:>Brian
:>Brian Kowald
:>TiltRac Corporation
:>3353 Earhart Suite 212
:>Carrollton TX 75006

:>http://www.tiltrac.com

You need to build the OS/2 Vclient disk(s) from the server and install on the
client.

RokNroB ->"Yeap, I said it."
The opinions expressed above are of my own free thought and should not
be considered to represent the views of my employer, Internet Service
Provider or other interested parties.

1. TCP/IP, Banyan, and Warp Connect DON'T ???

A while ago I asked if Connect supported Banyan Vines version 5.525.
Some people out there were kind enough to respond that they had no
problems.  Well, we here cannot figure out how to get BANYAN and TCP/IP
working together.  They seem to be mutually exclusive.  I find that hard
to believe.

Anyway our CS department has been working on it for a while and they can't
figure it out.  I, being the friendly soul that I am, decided to tackle the
problem.  Perhaps with your help we can get this up and running.

Thanks,
Steven.

2. Iomega ditto tape drive not recognized by win95

3. Warp Connect and Banyan Network

4. Installation problem

5. Warp Connect and Banyan Vines

6. CUSTOM SOUNDTRACKS

7. Banyan Under Warp Connect

8. Read Active Directory

9. Banyan vines and warp connect ??

10. How to connect OS/2 2.1 to Banyan with Intel Xpress 16

11. Banyan Support for Connect

12. Automatic Connect as Banyan Client

13. OS/2 Connect, Banyan Vines, TCP-IP