NETBIOS for TCPIP v2.0 + DOS/Win acc kit no DOS NB access?

NETBIOS for TCPIP v2.0 + DOS/Win acc kit no DOS NB access?

Post by Kurt Klingbe » Sun, 21 May 1995 04:00:00

Am I missing something, or did I forget to _buy_ another piece of
SW to support NetBIOS in DOS sessions.  The NB install seemed to go OK
and NBTCP can be run, but thereis no trace of NB in the dos boxes.

Oh yeah... CKermit 191 apparently recognizes the netbios support, but
when one trie]s to make a connection, it always rejects the host
name as already being in use by another node...

thx, kk

1. Dos/win acc kit woes

I finally got the fargin' thing and I installed it (it was 2 disks)  I
ran tcpinst on both.  It put a virtual packet driver in my config.sys
and something called vdcntrl.exe or something like that.  So what do I
do now?  How do I get trumpet winsock running on it?  Or WinQVT or
winMosaic or eXcursion?  I can't find any documentation on it and I
did install it.

Any help please?
--
    Ayrton  Senna     | Name  : Mark Ferraretto
                      | Place : Dept Physics and Math Physics, Adelaide Uni
     1960 - 1994      | Phone : +61 8 303 5971   Phax:  +61 8 303 4380

2. ERwin -> Visio File Question

3. TCP/IP v2.0 dos/windows access kit

4. Can I use data list matching without resorting a sorted database?

5. Dos/Win access kit (UN50383) WPING problem

6. Heh heh (was Atari postings or lack thereof)

7. DOS/WIN Access Kit - WINSOCK 2.0

8. Supra 28.8 How many CPS?

9. IBM Part # for DOS/Win Access Kit ?

10. How to setup DOS/Win Access Kit for OS/2 to execute Winsock programs ?

11. TCP/IP DOS/Win Access Kit Not Working!

12. Question on DOS/WIN Access Kit