EMX and OCL together

Post by Ian S. Nels » Sat, 30 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone got OCL to work with EMX yet?  I'm trying to put together a free set
of programming utilities for a new OS/2 user and I can't seem to get EMX to
compile the OCL demos.  Any ideas?  I'm using OCL 1.20.

thanks

EMX and OCL together

Post by Ralph Pa » Tue, 02 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> Has anyone got OCL to work with EMX yet?  I'm trying to put together a free
set
> of programming utilities for a new OS/2 user and I can't seem to get EMX to
> compile the OCL demos.  Any ideas?  I'm using OCL 1.20.

> thanks

Hi,

I ported OCL 1.08 to emx/gcc.
I have compiled OCL 1.20 with emx0.9b ( fix 1) and I think
the authors normaly check every new version to see if all
of the compilers still work.

So what are your problems ?
So what is your setup ?

CU,