HELP: IBM M-Motion Card!!!!

Post by Ansgar Egg » Fri, 30 Sep 1994 17:25:24

Hi,
does anybody know of any software product for accessing
the IBM M-Motion Video Card (e.g. a Video Capture or Video
overlaying Program) for OS/2 or Windows??

Thanks!

HELP: IBM M-Motion Card!!!!

Post by Jess Ti » Sat, 08 Oct 1994 02:17:12

The IBM Audio Visual Connection, and OS/2 based multimedia authoring
program. Haven't used this in years, don't know if it still made.
It supports the M-Motion adapter, and the IBM Audio and Visual Capture
cards.

I have a copy of the AVC I haven't used for years that I would be willing