cut and paste from os2 system editor

Post by Anthony J. Classi » Sun, 15 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I am having a problem which may be system-wide, but I necounter it in
the os2 system editor. When I copyut and paste using "shift-del" and "shift-ins",
there is a severe limit of a dozen lines that can be cut and pasted that way.
Using the menu "edit/cut" and "edit/paste" (or "edit/copy" and "edit/paste"),
I can successfully copy and paste large chunks. Why can't I use the "shift-del"
and "shift-ins"? Is there a system setting that I can adjust?
Thanks in advance...

1. OS/2 system editor and enhanced editor has copy and paste size limit why?

Why does os/2 system editor and enhanced editor have a copy and paste
size limit.  This reminds me of my window 3.1 day.  Does anyone know
if the new enhanced 6.03a version also has this copy and paste size
limit?  Please email and post.

Running OS/2 Warp Connect and NT 3.51

2. Thumbnails in Exploring

3. cut n paste with enhanced editor...

4. EAccessViolation

5. Question: Cut and paste in "married" windowing systems

6. 29730: Convert any text to wave file using ActiveSound V2.5

7. OS2 Cut and paste

8. Shiftiness begat wariness !

9. UltiMail/2 cut & paste in OS2 4.0

10. Cut/Copy/Paste Observation on FixPak1

11. Can you cut/paste DOS stuff in OS/2?

12. Cutting and pasting between apps in WinOS/2

13. Suggestions for Merlin: "CUT AND PASTE"