wanted: synthax for ppp.cfg

Post by Hans Benedic » Thu, 30 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hi everybody,

I somewhere found the synthax for slip.cfg, but it doesn't seem to work
in ppp.cfg. Does anybody know, what can be put in there?

Thanks,
         Hans
--

|              http://www.chemie.fu-berlin.de/~benedict

1. PPP ppp.cfg file format...

Personally I can't stand GUI tools for somethings and TCP/IP is one of them.
I've got my slip.cfg set-up for slip.exe, but what is the format of the
ppp.cfg for ppp.exe. It obviously looks for one, I just can't figure out how
to make a "right" one. Any ideas?

Brian Macy

2. Suche Mitarbeiter für süddeutsche Automobilfirma

3. The new PPP and PPP.CFG - how to do it?

4. CMM KPA process

5. help: example of ppp.cfg

6. A bug in NewDesk Falc

7. ppp.cfg format

8. Print to file and printer at the same time?

9. ppp.cfg?

10. PPP + PPP problems on OS/2 PPP server

11. Login script for PPP/SLIP wanted

12. Wanted: PPP program

13. PPP Utility wanted...