OS2 Copy from WinOS2 Apps / OS2 Enhanced Editor

OS2 Copy from WinOS2 Apps / OS2 Enhanced Editor

Is this the correct newsgroup to ask "how to" questions re OS2/WIN OS2? Thanks

Post by David J. Boni » Sun, 02 Oct 1994 22:36:31

>Subject: OS2 Copy from WinOS2 Apps / OS2 Enhanced Editor
>Date: 30 Sep 1994 14:22:38 GMT
>Is this the correct newsgroup to ask "how to" questions re OS2/WIN OS2? Thanks

It is certainly "one" of them. Ther is also a bugs group, a setup group, a
beta group, a games group, etc. This misc group is for things that dont fit
into any of the others.

        So....what's your question?

                David

My opinions are definitely my own, my knowledge belongs to many, my abuse belongs to few, my ignorance is none of your affair!
May the wind be at your back...
"This Post is not to be reproduced in any newspaper, videoclip, or other journalistic media."