ANSI editor for OS/2?

Post by Steven Powe » Sat, 25 Feb 1995 09:09:00

I'm trying to locate, if at all possible, an ANSI editor for OS/2.
Currently using The Draw, but is eats up the CPU cycles, slowing my
other apps.  Any and all suggestions welcome.

TIA,
Steven.

Reach Steven E. Powell's OS/2 Warp(ed) desktop at:

CIS:  74003,1427
[Team OS/2]
These are only my opinions - nothing more, nothing less.

---
 * KWQ/2 1.2i * Forget Windows '95, I want BOB NT!

1. WANTED: ANSI editor for OS/2

Hello....

I'm working on setting up an OS/2-based BBS (Adept XBBS) and most of the
screens are formatted in ANSI, but I've not yet found a native OS/2 ANSI
text editor.  Does anybody know of one?

--
dR.DavE....making the           | David L. Vessell, Wilsonville OR

intelligent dance music         | Powered by OS/2 Warp

2. _inp & _outp sample

3. OS/2 Native ANSI Editor (*Is* there such an Animal??)

4. Y2k - leap year

5. OS/2 ANSI ART EDITOR PROGRAM

6. System Administration Jobs!

7. PM ANSI text editor?

8. looking for help!

9. ANSI editor

10. Extended ANSI vs Strict ANSI ?

11. OS/2 system editor and enhanced editor has copy and paste size limit why?

12. Telnet OS/2 <-> OS/2 + ANSI Problem

13. SCO-ANSI Terminal emulator for OS/2??