Transparent WinOS2 windows

Post by Helen Terbiza » Fri, 27 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi

It could also be PMWP.DLL try getting one from fixpak6.

Cheers
Helen

> >I know it's an old issue: the d*mn transparent windoze
> >apps. I had this problem interminently since the old 2.11
> >days, and it seemed to go away, but now it has returned and
> >sames to want to stay with me :-(. I'm using Warp 4.0 with
> >fixpak 8, and it affects ANY windoze application I try to
> >run in seamless mode (including the program manager!).
> >Anyone has any clue to fix it?

> We need more information:

>  - What video card are you using (make/model/chipset/memory)?
>  - Which video drivers (source of drivers and version number)?
>  - Which resolution and number of colors are you running?

> All of these things can impact seamless WinOS2 applications.

> --

>        OS/2 + Linux (Slackware+RedHat+SuSE) + FreeBSD + Solaris +
>         WinNT4 + Win95 + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven!
>                 ** Member: Tag Line THIEF'S Local #666 **

1. Q: Creating a transparent window

s:
:>
:>Hello,
:>
:>   I want to create a bubble help control for my program.  To do this I need a
:>partially transparent window.  Does anyone know how to accomplish this?
:>

:>Programmmer
:>Revolutionary Software
:>
:>

Sure... just don't do GpiErase or WinFillRect in your WM_PAINT processing!

Descriptor Systems     OS/2 and Windows Programming Training and Consulting

2. help

3. Transparent Window

4. samba printing on solaris

5. Need to create transparent window.

6. FA: IBM WorkPad z50 - Won't last long!

7. NPSWPS: Changing window focus for WINOS2 Windows

8. Britney mail template

9. Transparent GIF creation? HOW?

10. Netscape and transparent image backgrounds

11. Transparent images using Colorworks 1+

12. Netscape Navigator 2.02 and transparent GIF's

13. Transparent GIFS...possible with ColorWorks?