PM Programming, MSC 6.00, and PM SDK 1.2

PM Programming, MSC 6.00, and PM SDK 1.2

Post by Wim Bonn » Fri, 07 Dec 1990 05:19:09

I have recently tried to get into actual PM programming.  I am using C6
under OS/2 1.21.  I have been working my way through the Petzold Book
"Programming the OS/2 Presentation manager"  and recently started up again.

Some time ago I re-installed everything on my system, but did not re-install
the PM SDK as most things seemed to duplicate the NEWER C6.

When I tried to write the STAR5.C program on page 158 of the book, I got
multiple errors from the C header files.

Does anyone know if I need to re-install the PM SDK over C6.00, or if there
may be something else which I am missing?

Wim.

--

1. PM Programming, PM SDK, and MS C600

Actually, I just trioed some more with my previous problem with the
Star5.c code from petzolds book.  It seems that I CAN do it with the
C6 header files, I only run into problems when I am trying to do the
stuff from within PWB instead of using a seperate make file.

It dies on line 21 of the os2def.h file with 2 errors: C2054 and C2059.

As I don't have this problem when I do not use PWB, I'm at a loss to explain
it.  If anyone has a suggestion, I'd really like to hear it, as I have gotten
to like PWB recently.

Wim.
--

2. R-type

3. MSC 6.00/Mirrors programs hangs system

4. Authentication Messages and Tacacs+

5. PM for FTP 1.2 ?

6. How to upgrade an DLL which is locked by Window OS which window OS is running?

7. MSC 6.00 dll to C Set/2

8. C64 Sites - adresses/mirroring/available resources

9. bug in MSC 6.00A (same as in 6.00)

10. MSC 6.00 dll to C Set/2

11. How to code: PM Programming, WP Programming, or UICL Programming?

12. Pasting from PM Excel to PM Word

13. Shareware: DH-Grep-PM 1.01 a PM version of grep