Umail 2.10.004 bug: edit reply button won't stay edited

Umail 2.10.004 bug: edit reply button won't stay edited

Post by John B. Ro » Sun, 23 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Just upgraded to Ultimail 2.10.004.  I used to be able to customize the 'Reply'
button (by right-mouse-clicking and going to Edit, then changing the function
to Forward-to-Sender).  With the new revision, it still lets me edit the button,
but the change doesn't stick.  I'd have to edit the button for every message
in my inbox.

JBR (http://www.hamptons.com/cables)

Umail 2.10.004 bug: edit reply button won't stay edited

Post by Bill Spindl » Mon, 24 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Just upgraded to Ultimail 2.10.004.  I used to be able to customize the 'Reply'
>button (by right-mouse-clicking and going to Edit, then changing the function
>to Forward-to-Sender).  With the new revision, it still lets me edit the button,
>but the change doesn't stick.  I'd have to edit the button for every message
>in my inbox.

While reading mail, right mouseclick on the reply button or to the right of all
the buttons, and select Create to make a new button; you will get a settings
notebook where you can select Forward to Sender...I did that in the 2.10.004
version of Umail, the new version stuck...

Bill Spindler.....        Antarctican
Obviously, my opinions are mine!