GDB on OS/2?

Post by David Feust » Thu, 08 Apr 1993 07:31:51

Does anyone know whether GDB is available for os/2? Thanks.
--

The emotional ranting of the NY Times Editorials against the NRA make me
wonder if the editorial writers are on *. (Emotional, irrational

GDB on OS/2?

Post by Adam Mirows » Sun, 11 Apr 1993 02:50:32

: Does anyone know whether GDB is available for os/2? Thanks.

EMX for OS/2 includes a port of GDB 4.7
--

Chorus systemes, 6, av.Gustave Eiffel, 78182 Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines CEDEX

1. GDB in OS/2

Hi.

When I debug a program in GDB and it calls WinCreateMsgQueue, GDB stops
with "reading register eip(#8): invalid argument". Does anybody know
what to do with it? I upgraded to latest EMX and this problem persists.
I remember that some times ago I was able to debug PM programs, I don't
know what changed...

Mikulas

2. prg commerce

3. Out of memory with emx/gdb under OS/2 2.1

4. burglar alarm - pager combination

5. OS/2, emx, gcc, objective C, gdb, and PM

6. adaptec 2940uw & two 1540cf in p166

7. GDB under OS-9

8. Why AutoCAD??????????????

9. GNU gdb for OS/2?