EPSON GERMANY OS/2 PRINTER DRIVER

Post by la.. » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi -- I am trying to get the EPSON OS/2 Printer driver to work with my
Stylus Color printer in WARP 4.  I have had a rough time but am now
printing but I am having problems with sizing, centering and conflicts
with PMMAIL.

Any one out there with a few tricks and tricks for setting up this
driver?

Leroy Latta
Anchorage, Alaska, USA

Post by lpars.. » Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:00:00

>Hi -- I am trying to get the EPSON OS/2 Printer driver to work with my
>Stylus Color printer in WARP 4.  I have had a rough time but am now
>printing but I am having problems with sizing, centering and conflicts
>with PMMAIL.

>Any one out there with a few tricks and tricks for setting up this
>driver?

>Leroy Latta
>Anchorage, Alaska, USA

Sorry, I can't be of help yet.  I have just ordered the drivers and I am currently running WARP 3.  If you get any timps or if anyone has tips for WARP 3 and/or 4 I would love to hear them.  I will be installing under 3 and prbably upgrading to 4 when I get my CD ROM to work and some more memory.

Lance

1. Epson printer drivers from Epson Germany!

For direct reply, remove "virus" from my email address and send.

------

I recently downloaded Epson drivers for OS/2 Warp 3 and 4 that
support the full capabilities of the Stylus 600 Color printer.
There are also drivers for just about every other Epson printer
in existence included too.  I got it for FREE from the Epson
Germany web site.  They are not shareware, there is not cost.

Try them...I can get up to 1440 dpi off my Epson Stylus 600 now.
Perhaps a tad slow but they beat the hell out of the omni drivers.

Thank you Epson Germany and Team OS/2 (for which Epson thanks for
help in creating the drivers).

patrick

2. unhide the design of this database

3. DRIVER: Epson printer driver for OS/2

4. Setting up an old Cisco 677

5. epson inkjet driver from Germany

6. ANSI filter

7. Epson Drivers from Germany

8. Non-packet-based NdisMEthxxx and ProtocolReceive path

9. Feedback on Epson Drivers from Germany

10. Configuring EPSON Germany driver

11. Need printer driver for an Epson FX-100 printer or equiv.

12. DRIVERS: New Epson printer Drivers (Unofficial) on Hobbes

13. OS/2 2.11's EPSON Printer Driver under WARP