Location of example IAK scripts

Post by Joe Roz » Thu, 06 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Aside from ftp.netcom.com ~/rupa/tia, are there any other sources of IAK
REXX scripts available on the INTERNET.  I don't have a CompuServe and
don't plan on getting one.

My plight is that I have 4 prompts to clear before I get a command prompt
on my host system, and I haven't been able to add these to existing
examples without breaking them.

Joe Roza
Dept. of History
Univ. of Washington

Location of example IAK scripts

Post by Rupa Schomak » Fri, 07 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>Aside from ftp.netcom.com ~/rupa/tia, are there any other sources of IAK
>REXX scripts available on the INTERNET.  I don't have a CompuServe and
>don't plan on getting one.

There are some on hobbes, not sure where though.

Quote:>My plight is that I have 4 prompts to clear before I get a command prompt
>on my host system, and I haven't been able to add these to existing
>examples without breaking them.

There is a section in the TIA faq on modifying the slipup.cmd script
(with my scripts in mind).  If that isn't enough, email me specific
questions and I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

--

1. Example IAK script ...for PPP or SLIP

Can anyone email me or post an example script that have
got to work to connect to their internet provider please?

Using the unix shell with them is no problem, but since most
of the providers customers use windows, they haven't yet
sorted my problem out.

When the modem connects there are about 6 lines of welcome text, and then:

CISNETblazer login: ********  etc..

I'm using a USR 28.8 V.34 Sportster if that helps with a Pentium-90

Any help would be great!

thanks..James
--

    *boing*

2. Spelling file Error !

3. IAK Conffig locations

4. HP4MP < HP4P

5. IAK dialer location?

6. A virtual mail server question

7. Why do magazines think that IAK only works with Rexx scripts?

8. VB6 - Read a HTML source of a web Browser control

9. Help w/IAK "other service provider" script.

10. IAK (SLIP) Dialer REXX Script Question...

11. PLEASE SEND IAK SCRIPTS FOR "OTHER" PROVIDER

12. IAK logon scripts

13. Needed: REXX script for IAK & Dynamic IP's