Stop Crossposting Advocacy Here

Post by Tim Marti » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Please stop cross posting advocacy postings to
anything other than Advocacy.

If you're going to respond please delete all newsgroup
addresses but advocacy.  (It is silly to clog up the other
OS/2 newsgroups with all this whining!)

Stop Crossposting Advocacy Here

Post by Brad » Fri, 28 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Please stop cross posting advocacy postings to
> anything other than Advocacy.

> If you're going to respond please delete all newsgroup
> addresses but advocacy.  (It is silly to clog up the other
> OS/2 newsgroups with all this whining!)

Tim, in case you forgot, YOU created the original post and cross-posted it.

Before you post, check the news groups you've assigned to ensure they don't
go to news groups you don't want them to.

For instance, your post here was cross-posted to os2.apps and os2.misc.
Those who follow-up your posts, such as me, will by defalut have their posts
cross-posted too.

Consult your news reader's documentation on how to use it correctly.

Hope this helps, Tim.  If you have any other questions on how to use your
news reader feel free to ask.

Brad