deleting Templates folder

Post by Erik Duf » Tue, 11 Jan 1994 12:40:41

 > For reasons long forgotten, I created a COPY  (not a shadow) of the
 > Templates folder. I now have Templates and Templates1 on the
 > desktop. I would like to delete the superfluous Templates1 folder,
 > but cant do it. Does anyone have any ideas how to get rid of it, and
 > why it - unlike other folders - cannot be shredded.?
 >
 > Ron Zweig
 > Tel Aviv University

I had a similar problem with my template folder.  Nothing seemed to
work, even  the Black Hole program recommended in the FAQ.  To correct
my problem I  opened an OS/2 command prompt window and deleted them by
using the command line.  It didn't have to be a window, but that way it
was easy for me to verify  that the icons were gone.  After making the
changes, I immediately shutdown and rebooted to verify the deletions
were complete.

---
 t KWQ/2 1.2a t I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere!

--
?