Adaptec addresses

Post by @shsu.ed » Tue, 21 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>Does anybody have an support e-mail address for Adaptec or a home page?

>TIA

>Carl Shepherd

www.adaptec.com

Adaptec addresses

Post by earthlink... » Wed, 22 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>Does anybody have an support e-mail address for Adaptec or a home page?

>TIA

>Carl Shepherd

Now I'm just gonna guess, but I'll bet you a dollar that their web page URL is:

www.adaptec.com

Wanna take the bet?

OS/2 Rules! Windows is a DOS Graphic Shell. Plain DOS is....well, dumb
My Personal Web Page - http://www.earthlink.net/~rhartma
My Company Web Page - http://www.excess.com

1. Adaptec 1542B at different address (in OS/2)

Does anyone know if there is a way to use an Adaptec 1542B SCSI controller
at an address other than the default (330) and still be completely supported
for OS/2 disks and tapes (something like the port switch in DOS)?  It turns
out that 330 conflicts with a MIDI controller, which has software that's not
easy to change.  I guess that if there is a way, it would also involve
updating the device support on my boot manager partition (which is not on
the SCSI disk)

Thanks for any ideas.

--
Warren Van Camp
NASA Science Internet Project Office

2. Req; Java -j2ee Developer

3. Adaptec 1540CF won't install: address proble

4. Which development tool ?

5. OS/2 Warp and Secundary address Adaptec ESDI controller

6. phpmyadmin + mysql + "Unknown database 'test'"

7. Adaptec 6360 SCSI vs. Adaptec 2824 on AIR motherboard

8. SQL, SSIS candidate----Longterm - Downtown, Chicago.

9. Adaptec 1542 CF -> Adaptec 2940 U/U (How to ?)

10. Linear address to 16:16 virtual address - how to convert??

11. Adding address to PMMail Address Book IN BULK

12. PMMail: how can I print out an address book / e-mail addresses?

13. Printer gets IP address via DHCP: what port address to use in LPD driver?