HELP: LINUX and Other Int. Provider not working anymore

HELP: LINUX and Other Int. Provider not working anymore

Post by ding.. » Mon, 23 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I've been using my local ISP for several months with no problems. They recently
upgraded their system to LINUX 1.2.13 and all their OS/2 users can no longer
connect. It dials, logs on, goes all the way to the end, and then errors out
with the message:

error:[sluncomp]bad:

any suggestions???...Thanx

HELP: LINUX and Other Int. Provider not working anymore

Post by dwat.. » Sat, 28 Oct 1995 04:00:00

They might have changed their login script.  Login with a terminal program
(Live Wire, etc) and see if the server says the same stuff.  Maybe you need
to change your script.
Dave

>I've been using my local ISP for several months with no problems. They recently
>upgraded their system to LINUX 1.2.13 and all their OS/2 users can no longer
>connect. It dials, logs on, goes all the way to the end, and then errors out
>with the message:

>error:[sluncomp]bad:

>any suggestions???...Thanx

1. HELP! Videodriver not working anymore...

        Advice needed...

        Well, OS/2 Warp (blue spine) decided this morning, that my videocard
dosn't support SVGA modes anymore... it accepted only plain VGA mode.
(My card is a STB Trio64 2MB dram PCI). After playing along with it
for 3 hours, the only solution I found to "repair" this situation,
was to completely install WARP all over again.

        So, I would like to now, what the heck happend, and if it happens
again, is there any easier way to repair it...?

BTW Everytime, I tried to boot with any videomode other than VGA, I only
got SYS3175 in pmshell & pmmerge.dll

2. Sorry for yesterday

3. help - tcpip on os2 not working anymore

4. Can XServe run a huge site?

5. Problems with my dear IBM Works - "Module Handle not found" and others

6. What is stochastic universal sampling?

7. After CSD, display does not work anymore

8. Color Printer Recommendations?

9. winos2 paste not working anymore Word <-> Excel ?

10. Mouse double right click does not work anymore

11. DOS does not work anymore (WARP)

12. IRQ printing not working anymore

13. CMD objects not working in WPS anymore