Good news/mail programs

Post by Christopher W. Van All » Fri, 28 Apr 1995 04:00:00

What is a good news program for OS/2 that can read threads, and has the
ability to decode on the fly?  Also is there a better mail program than
Ultimail Lite?   I can't get it to work correctly.  When I get my mail
it puts it into another directory... Any suggestions?

1. A good newsreader and a good mail program

:>

:>:>I know this question has been asked a million times but, could someone please
:>:>direct me to a good newsreader and or mail program for OS/2. I'm using the
:>
:>Known OS/2 PM Mail and News Programms:
:>PMMAIL, current version 1.1 (My favorite).
:>Post Mail Reader.

Actually, it is "Post Road Mailer".  :)

Xavier

2. Cascading another router behind Netopia R7200

3. COM port assignment

4. FAQ: News and Mail: pointer to comp.os.msdos.mail-news FAQs

5. STILL HOT-Required::: Web Methods Consultant || Pittsburgh, PA || 6 Months...

6. War in the trenches