OS/2 Redirector Info Request

Post by David Feust » Fri, 21 Dec 1990 08:57:47

I'm looking for information about OS/2 redirectors. Please email if you
have some. Thanks.
--
David Feustel, 1930 Curdes Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46805, (219) 482-9631
EMAIL: netcom.uucp

1. REQUEST: DoD organizations using OS/2 info

ALL,

I have been requested by a client to research and provide a list of
those Department of Defense (DoD) organizations that are using
OS/2 or plan to use OS/2 in 1996 and beyond.  This information will be used
to assist in making decisions about a 32-bit operating system for the future.
The choices have been narrowed down to OS/2 and NT.

I would appreciate responses as postings here in this newsgroup or eMail

----Pat Victorio, TeamOS/2

3. Request: Info for 32bit OS's

4. EPSON 880 INKJET: YOUR APPRECIATION???

5. Request for info on OS/2 and SPSS

6. How do I make exceptions to the Smart Host?

7. OS/2 and MO Drives...info request.

8. IE5.01 & VStudio 6.0 Performance Problem

9. Request info on future OS/2 upgrades.

10. Netware for OS/2, comments and info requested....

11. OS/2 User Group Info Requested

12. Request info on os/2 support group at UI

13. Info requested on OS/2 with various hardware