Plus Hardcard II XL

Post by William Smi » Tue, 29 Nov 1994 01:43:42

I've just about made up my mind to change operating systems from Windoze
to OS/2 Warp with only two things holding me back.

        1. I have the Plus Development Corporation 50 meg Plus Hardcard
           II XL (not my boot drive) which needs the OS/2 drivers. Has
           anyone installed Warp with a Plus Hardcard. Is it possible???

        2. I have the Colorado tape backup Trakker external tape backup.
           Has anyone found OS/2 software for this system.  I've heard
           there are shareware/freeware programs in ftp.cdrom.com.  Can
           anyone stear me in the right direction.

Any suggestions on dealing with these two items would help.

Thanks,
Bill Smith

Plus Hardcard II XL

Post by William Smi » Tue, 29 Nov 1994 01:45:34

I've just about made up my mind to change operating systems from Windoze
to OS/2 Warp with only two things holding me back.

        1. I have the Plus Development Corporation 50 meg Plus Hardcard
           II XL (not my boot drive) which needs the OS/2 drivers. Has
           anyone installed Warp with a Plus Hardcard. Is it possible???

        2. I have the Colorado tape backup Trakker external tape backup.
           Has anyone found OS/2 software for this system.  I've heard
           there are shareware/freeware programs in ftp.cdrom.com.  Can
           anyone stear me in the right direction.

Any suggestions on dealing with these two items would help.

Thanks,
Bill Smith

1. Anyone got Plus Hardcard II XL to work?

I am using the IBMINT13.I13 driver, and with it I can read
my Hardcard, but I can't write to it.  I get an error saying
that the drive door isn't closed.  Has anyone gotten their
Hardcard to work completely under OS/2?

Carl Cotner

2. HP200LX Upgrade Path?

3. OS/2 and Plus Hardcard II XL?

4. Check out my MIDICHICK Homepage! Cool!

5. Plus hardcard XL II

6. FILE.HLP, has anybody done ony work on it?

7. Os/2 v2.0 & Plus HardCard XL 105 compatibility.

8. socks5 ProxyCommand

9. Experiences with Hardcard II XL ?

10. Quantum Hardcard XL II under OS/2

11. HARDCARD II XL compatible with OS2 2.0?

12. Plus Hardcard II and Dual Boot

13. Plus Hardcard II