GUI Interface to McAfee's OS/2 Anti-Virus (NEW)

GUI Interface to McAfee's OS/2 Anti-Virus (NEW)

Post by co.. » Wed, 13 Mar 1996 04:00:00

:>
:>There is a Good GUI interface for McAfee's Anti-Virus program now
:>on Hobbes and ftp-cdrom.  I wrote it myself and am quite proud of it.
:>It is shareware and some of the features are disabled.  However, I
:>opted to allow most of the features as I trust OS/2 users.
:>
:>Check it out.  I hope you like it.  And by all means if you have any
:>good suggestions for additions to it, or have any problems, please
:>let me know.
:>
:>The file is called "bkill.zip"
:>

Actually, it's called bkiller.zip and in /os2/incoming on CDROM.

Chris in Atlanta
My World is Warped
Without Windows!