PMSHell - losing the upper left button.

Post by George Vor » Sun, 27 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I occasionally experience the following:

1) I am unable to close my PMShell windows by double-clicking on the
upper-left corner or selecting close (from pull-down or task-list).

2) The upper-left corner sometimes disappears and I have only a title bar
in my windows.

Any ideas?

1. LOST top left button & Archie beta wont install

I was happy to see Archie in the list of Software updates.
It did what it was supposed to, but the search results
window drew with the title bar off the top of the screen.

Now there is Archie Beta, but although I downloaded it,
and shutdown 2x, it wouldnt install.

Also, the title bar of my most used program has now been
moved off the top of the screen and stuck there with just a
few pixels of the 'Dial' & 'Hang Up' buttons visible :-(

so, 2 question I would love to know the answers to;

How can I hack titlebar-less windows back on the (visible) scrren?

How do I make sure Archie Beta installs properly?

Any replies much appreciated, as I cannot understand Turkish Tech
Support.  Many thanks

Oliver

based in Istanbul, Turkey

2. Automatically poweroff

3. Tandon disk drives lose upper head

4. new MSP430 compiler

5. Warp Center and Desktop Button (Left-Most)

6. winnt\ntds\edb*.log

7. Push buttons with left aligned text??

8. OPLOCK break notification/response...STATUS_SHARING_VIOLATION

9. XFree86: left button click on background

10. Losing right mouse button

11. HELP! Lost right-mouse-button support in folders

12. PM problem - left edge left behind

13. Close button up by the max and min buttons