Graphic format conversion software

Post by Robert Dengl » Wed, 31 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Anyone know of a good program (pref. OS/2) for graphic conversion?  I need to
convert between DXF, PCL, postscript, Mac PICT, etc.  I tried HiJaak for
windows & found it's full of bugs.

Bob

Post by Donald E. Stidwe » Wed, 31 Jan 1996 04:00:00

> Anyone know of a good program (pref. OS/2) for graphic conversion?  I need to
> convert between DXF, PCL, postscript, Mac PICT, etc.  I tried HiJaak for
> windows & found it's full of bugs.

> Bob

Paint Shop Pro version 3.0 for Windows is the ticket you want.  Impos/2 for
OS/2 also does file conversions, but not the ones you've listed!

des
//********************************************************//
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are
honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good
report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on
these things. - Philippians 4:8
Donald E. Stidwell, RM1, USN       USS LaSalle (AGF-3)
                                                               COMSIXTHFLT Flagship

//*******************************************************//

1. Conversion: Faxworks .fax to real graphics format ?

Is there a utility that converts the Faxworks  .fax files (faxes sent or
received) to real bitmaps or another graphics format that I can pick up with
something else (for example CorelDraw) ?

I have the version of Faxworks that came with OS/2 that does not
allow to edit the faxes. I hesitate to buy the full version because
scanners are so cheap these days ........ (any info on OS/2 compatible
scanners? I didn't follow all(!) the threads on the issue).

M.Daumling
Karlsruhe, Germany.

2. server " " timeout

3. Conversion of Graphics files into formats READABLE by OS/2

4. test

5. Graphic file conversion needed

6. FS: e310 - $175

7. Icon conversion to Windows format

8. OS/2 metafile conversion to other formats

9. Describe format conversion

10. Q: Which graphics conversion program?

11. Conversion of ASCII text to INF format

12. GRAPHIC FILE CONVERSIONS!!