WIN-OS2: system crash after service.

Post by Chris Russe » Thu, 12 Nov 1992 15:05:00

This is just for reference in case someone out there is collecting
information on OS/2 crashes after the service pack install. It only
happened to me once, quite soon after installing the service pack.
I tried to activate a WIN-OS2 session and got the following error:

TRAP 00D
<registers omitted but I have them if someone wants them>

The system detected an internal processing error at location
0160:FFF6459E - OOOD:959E
60000, 9084
038600D1
Internal revision 6.466, 92/10/15

(obviously I don't have a maintenance contract with IBM so I can't
inform them of my system failure)

Chris Russell

1. WIN-OS2 crashes system

I accidentally installed win32s v1.30c (I thought I had v1.25a)
over WIN-OS2.  To correct the problem, I uninstalled WIN-OS2.  I also deleted
any other files I could find that were in reference to win32s v1.30c.  After
rebooting, I reinstalled WIN-OS2; however, when I attempt to open a WIN-OS2
session, I get a trap 000e.

Floyd Adams

Why be blown about by the WINd when you can soar at WARP speed.

2. Questions? First read The Ultimate MSX FAQ!

3. I installed Fixpack 31 of Warp 3 and Full Screen Win-os2 hard crashes my system!

4. What is this .swp-file? (binary?) Not in manual.

5. PROGMAN.INI modified by win-os2 crashes win-dos

6. Jargon Overload

7. tcp/ip services to win-os2

8. NEC Silentwriter 95F problems

9. Mouse problems in win-os2 after service pack

10. help with WIN-OS2 installation after applying the service pak.

11. WIN-OS2 Keeps Crashing Warp -Help

12. Win-os2 Sound Crashes Session

13. close WIN-OS2 + heavy swapping -> crash